Sunday, December 11, 2005

Back from Hakone



Ahh, that was nice, two days in the hills away from the smog and crowds, well away from the smog at least although the crowds weren't too bad since they were mostly young women. Tried a wine flavored hotspring, tea flavor, charcoal, coffee, sake, a cave, waterfall, swimming pool sized one and one under a black light. I was happy that the water wasn't too hot this time. I don't have the Japanese ability to boil oneself alive and enjoy it. Overall a great trip. Not as many bikini girls as last time but you can't have it all can you. Pin felt a little sick on the bus down the mountain. Like father like daughter. I remember when I was a kid, it wasn't a good trip if I didn't ralph on the way down the winding roads in the back of Dad's Premier stationwagon. We travelled in style in those days. Lying on doonas in the back all the way from Brisbane to Melbourne with a leg stretch in Dubbo, and always voshing. I remember voshing once coz I saw Dodd vosh. A chain of events as it were. Pin didn't vosh, just looked a bit green faced. Unlike my parents, I pointed out that if you look out the front you feel better and she was fine, with some help from Inson and a plastic turtle named Brian.
Also a picture of my computer space and another of my creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home