Monday, December 12, 2005

Playdough lightcycle


If Flynn 'd had a playdough lightcycle he wouldn't have had to worry about crashing into Sark. This one was made to distract Pin from my limited edition collectable lightcycle which she is always trying to cram Brian (see last post) into. Alas, it only works as a decoy if I pretend it's better which I neglected to do and so she saw right through my ploy.
If everyone in the world was me, would I be happy? Don't know but I would certainly be not lacking for amusement. All my mates would be interested in the same thing so we could talk for hours. Probably be trying to outdo each other for rudeness all the time, and the highest salary job in Greeworld would be fast food server, because I cannot think of a worse job. Doctors wouldn't make so much coz most of 'em do it out of some altruistic predispositions. Lawyers love their jobs too much so don't need so much of an incentive to work. The 5.30pm MASH slot would always get the highest ratings, even after 40 years straight. And of course Tron would take out all the Oscars including best picture, best actor and best historical adaption.
My latest self diagnosis is intercostal muscular skeletal injury due to overtraining at gym. The doctors probably gonna do a House on me and call me an idiot and insist on a rectal digital examination and bring out The Latex Glove From Hell.
I have another hobby which is taking photos of gloves I see abandoned by the road. Been collecting for three years now and I have about 150 gloves. I'm gonna put them all together and make a music video with them one day. I found a black leather glove with diamond studs the other day hanging from a bush while with Spish and Chris. It's the holy grail of gloves. If you can top that, without setting it up (that's cheating) send me a picture.
End of Line

1 Comments:

At 10:15 pm, Blogger Bajor1 said...

I'm not so sure 'Greeworld' would be such a great idea. I mean what if you needed $5.00 and you asked Gree how much money he had. It would take asking a good 30 Gree's to find 12 of them willing to part with the '40 cents' they have on them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home