Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oh no It's the Alien!!
Dodd should appreciate this hi-rez image of the alien from the Commodore64 version of the game. Remembering playing this one, running around the Nostromo and always running into this image. Never did manage to flush it out the airlock.
Memory Quiz. Can you remember all the characters names from Alien (without googling it)? One of the names is on the image. And of course one is Ripley. I always miss one.
Went to Korakuen today with Keb, Chris and Sarah. You will probably get a better story at keb's blog about this one. Most notable point: Yelling 'floppy!' on evey ride coz it's scarier plummeting down an 80 meter drop while your body is completely relaxed, than when rigid.
Best ride: The Thunder Dolphin rollercoaster 80 meters and smoooth.
Worst ride: The Fantasy Illusion crappy seat rockin' dome projector crappy crapitty crap ride.
Worst restaurant: The hotdog factory 'coz it's next to the horse racing betting joint and filled with smoking old doods who only order coffee. (sorry guys, my call)
Worst luck: Bumpin into snotty kid students (not mine but Kebs and Chris's)
Best Quote: Kurt after freefalling 80 meters on the tower hacker. I really didn't enjoy that
and of course Floppy!

2 Comments:

At 7:18 pm, Blogger Bajor1 said...

I remember some of the screen names and some of the actor names - Dallas, Ripley, Ash, Cain (Kane?), Yaphet Kotto, Harry Dean Stanton, the guy from Top Gun and Bridges of Madison County. Damn! just checked IMDB and I missed one too.
On the subject of video games here's a nice look at some rude video covers:
Bad Video Game Covers

I was thinking about roller coasters last night and how I never go 'floppy' for fear of sliding out.

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

funny, we were discussing the UFO DoddVosh just the other day and how pissed off the dude was who ran the ride.
I also remember the hurricane incident. I also remember being scared to go on the Big Dipper. What a loser. If only I could have taken the me of then and forced myself onto The Thunder Dolphin, I would have expired.
Those covers are very rude. The days when a game software house was literally someones house, not a multinational with a bigger budget than a movie company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home