Friday, December 16, 2005


So everyday on the way to my morning classes I pass a park and usually sit in it for about ten minutes to collect my thoughts over a morning canned coffee. This usually prompts a slash in the local public bozzer. So I was quite surprised that someone had left a laserdisc (not cd) above the urinal. No it wasn't Gigli as you might imagine of a movie left in the toilet. It was a karaoke disc. I tried to imagine what songs it might have contained to be deposited in a urinal. David Hasselhoffs Christmas songs? The collected works of Milli Vanilli, Aka Bilk or Billy Ray Cyrus. Or possibly Mums all time fave Feargal Sharkey with 'A good smoothie these days is hard to find'.
Only is Pondenzz I guess.
Pin has a fever and Inson has to stay home tomorrow which means I can sleep in a little woohoo!! I still have my pain but I'm getting rather fond of it. We have been having such intimate conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home