Friday, February 24, 2006

The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse


Another photo of rudeness. Jamie takes the cake here. He may ever have surpassed Dodd in the earlier post and be ready to challenge Randies christmas hed, the undisputed champion unless Dodd can find the infamous 'wedding hed' among his photos.
Don't pay the ferryman, he charges too much anyway.
Today I was teaching a group lesson about world consumption and told the students, off the top of my head, that the average American comsumes 50 times the average Indian. I remember some sort of statistic like that from somewhere but didn't think anyone would care if it was slightly inaccurate. However it turned out it was the exact lesson I was teaching in the textbook that refered to this point and I must have taught it some time in the past. Unfortunately the number was only 30 times. When the students found my glaring exaggeration they pretended not to notice but I know that they now know what most of my friends know that I speak bullshit when I don't know the real answer. Beware.
The first step to wisdom is admitting you are a fool. (Narrator; Monkey)

4 Comments:

At 12:30 am, Blogger Kebber said...

Who is that hideous cornball on the left?

 
At 1:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets all try to imagine what these heads are thinking at the moment the the photo was taken.
Ian..Guy on the left. "Jamie, you're squeezing too hard!!! Jamie..."Squeeze HARDER!!!" Nigel..."It fit in so Easily!!!"
Chris..."Mine is bigger he he he!!!"

 
At 11:38 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Nigel...Ahhh!That fart didn't want to come out.
Ian....Fwaa! That stinks
Jamie...I think I'm having a stroke!
Chris...Can I hold my breath until it dissipates?!

 
At 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian..."Damn it, the strings broke again!!!"

Jamie is his broken ventriloquist's puppet.

Nigel's thinking "Big smile! Big smile! Big smile!"

I'm just wondering if I'm due for a shave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home