Friday, February 03, 2006

Warning!!


Do NOT play UFO catcher unless you are a trained professional. Failure to follow safety instructions could result in injury to coin purse. I may have to give up this insidious habit. Generally I am good at them and I respect machines that require skill but ones that are blatantly impossible (like those at 'Amuse' in Akabane) are basically thieves and should be treatred as such. The one I tried today was too weak to pick up a credit card sized plastic picture.
You have been warned.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been in Japan 6 years and have yet to witness the all-encompassing UFO catcher talent of The Amazing Gree.

Please do not interpret this as a lack of faith but more as a sorrowful plea at never having been accepted (grammatically correct? english is after all my second language, n'est-ce pas Kebber?) within the temple of the Ones-Who-Have-Seen-It-Done.

I will have to somehow follow the great one around until I am such-ly blessed.

dentore (pleading to be shown the way)

 
At 3:09 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

It's true dude! He won me a stuffed school girl toy! It's ace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home