Friday, February 17, 2006

While going through a photo album



I happened upon this image. No, not the usual Opal men pose but a full on Joker-hed-fest. But take a closer look at Dodd head for the real surprise. Apart from its utter rudeness, it is a bona-fide Dodd Joker, a rarely seen visage. I think the all time rudest Dodd head is in his wedding photos. He is in the wedding rolls royce and is pulling a take-a-dump hed. Dodd, if you can find, scan and post this I will be eternally grateful. It was truly the rudest.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any Real Lamonde heds as in the Shirk Zone, but I will get the Homeless Lamonde sleeping hed next time I go around to mums which will be in about er.. 2 years.
Sad to see a lack of Gees making their way across the Pacific to witness the creation of Sarah La Plante but hey I didn't really expect much from my family. After all I am the only person I know who hasn't had a parent visit Pondenz other than Splash (A possible new name morph for Sarah after 15 years in stasis). At least the Japan Gees will be holding up our side of the church. Pin doing the flower girl thing, if I get around to sending the measurements to Madame La Plonke.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 am, Blogger Kebber said...

Gree, Where you and I have failed, Dod has succeeded in glorious fashion. He is a sleeper - one who reveales his mastery of the joker at only precise moments in time for full impact. He makes himself look like a different person. What skill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home