Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Quotes Quiz
Not all the following quotes are from movies. An attempt to broaden the game.

1. He's down there somewhere. ___________ ___________.
2. A tricky bit of floor that, deceptively _______ and ___________.
3. I guess she don't like the ______ ______ either.
4. That's a real ________ __________ you got there.
5. It was the Warriors that killed ____________!
6. Fish! Today's fish is __________ _ _ ______. Enjoy your meal.
7. If you're a Taurus, see your __________.
8. Do you believe any of this _________ bullshit Blaire?
9. Don't look at me, _________ _________.
10. Don't tell me what's important. I've got ___________.

6 Comments:

At 9:20 pm, Blogger Bajor1 said...

1. He's out there somewhere, Wayne Newton.
2. A tricky bit of floor that, deceptively flat and unimpeding.
3. I guess she don't like the corn bread either.
6. Fish! Today's fish is trout a la creme. Enjoy your meal.
9. Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.
10. Don't tell me what's important. I've got angina.

 
At 11:31 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Very good Bag. I'm sorry about the Rollins quote. I thought he was on a plane when he said it looking out the window at Vegas below him, hence 'down' but far from me to dispute the rulings of the Supreme Archivist.
Surprised you didn't get #4. It's a real Bag movie.

 
At 4:32 am, Blogger Bajor1 said...

If number 4 is nice bike you die because the quote is 'Say... that's a nice bike'.

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

No I wouldn't get that one wrong, a good quote though.
Think Action Jackson but not Action Jackson

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

It's from the crap 80's B grade gang movie ' The Warriors' and the answer sounds like a crappy old CPU made by AMD, now defunct I think.

 
At 11:31 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

5. The warriors killed Sirus.

I didn't answer that until now because I thought it was too easy. I can't believe you didn't get that one Dodd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home