Friday, May 12, 2006

Chopper Pin


A couple of images of the Pin for your perusal. The first is Chopper Pin (Don't hurt the Chop!) with water ring and attached yellow pants for that superhero look. Pin is not amused by my mirth. The second, a standard princess shot from the vast supply of such images.
I dropped the butter tub tonight and predictably it fell butter down. I went to the train station and the train was just leaving. If these things did not happen, something would feel wrong. There must be an alternate universe somewhere where the butter always falls openning up. Chances are in that universe butter is used to clean the floor.
For all those who were missing my anatomical maladies, after a night out on the town my side pain is back. That's karmic. Too much fun makes Dave a pain in the side.
Who was the former tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs? Feel like watching that one again. Catholic high school girls in trouble. Nightex PM or is that Gatex PM?
What's wrong with the borries? They must be in a torper.
Rami Skin Grafti. He called me a pothead once. I was offended because I did at the time think my head exhibited aspects of pot.
Dictionary definition:
Pothead: (noun singular) (1)A person whose head shape resembles a pot. (2)One whose cranium exhibits pot-like tendancies (3) A person with a large jaw and small skull eg Freddy Mercury or the guy from Tango and Cash. (4) Someone with pot-oid head qualities.(5) A head like a conic section. EG Look at that dude over there. He's got a real pothead!
Guy Nanties wet his panties. That one was invented by mum for Dodd to use at primary school against a guy who was annoying him. Did it work? Can't remember. Dodd probably doesn't either.
Glen Ridge...Ben Fidge
Dub Dub Dub
Sorry just rambling. Bye for now.

6 Comments:

At 8:45 am, Blogger Shirk said...

I'm sorry Dave,with a daughter that gorgeous,one is too few for the world,have another.

 
At 11:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a little something on your nose you might like to wipe off Shirk.

 
At 12:18 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Is that sibling rivalry. My spawn is better than your spawn. Trouble is, your spawn looks like he should be my spawn. My spawn looks like someone elses spawn and Niks spawn looks like he should be Simons.
And pressure for another spawn is all I need. I'm already being lobbied on several fronts about that one.

 
At 8:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give in because they'll just gang up on you. Then:

"That's it man, game over man, game over!"

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

Dave, you have to check out the movie Hearts In Atlantis with Anthony Hopkins. The little girl in that looks amazingly like Pin. But then again, I have been known to be alone on my opinions when it comes to look-alikes.

By the way, I did two enourmous dumps today - I feel as light as air.

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Shirk said...

According to Kurt,every second person looks like Ritchie Kotzen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home