Thursday, April 05, 2007

Jacob's ladder

I know this picture is repeated in my flickr account (gree1001) but thought it was a good excuse to make a new post, something sorely in need of attention.
Good to see it's finally starting to warm up a little here. Cherry blossom season and all that.
1. Who art we to skin a _______ head.
2. Lord of the high slung bottoms of ______.
3. We are eating at ____________, come over.
4. Take him to __________
5. David, you're a ____________. What does that mean?
6. If I'm China and you're ________________!
7. No sir, I don't like it. His Butt's too________. I've heard of that.
8. Feelo, Sundoo, ________.
9. Roudy Doudy Doo Da ______.
10. Do we have a _________ that could look the same.

I have been teaching pin some famous English songs such as "Moscow, Moscow, see the Russian teddy bear, dancing in his underwear. oh oh oh oh oh. Hey!" She can sing it pretty well. She is also exceptionally good at pulling rude heads. I remember Ben saying that Mace had the same rare ability at about the same age. Talk about the selfish gene. That one is as stubborn as they come. There must be some biological advantage to such an ability or it would not be such a successful genetic trait. Darwin would be scratching his head. Perhaps there are examples in the Galapagos islands of animals that when attacked, pull rude heads, scaring off their attackers and hence surviving to continue their genetic legacy. The ultimate culmination of this evolutionary process would of course be the Gee family. The next rung up in the development of the so called super human. The universes seeeuper being.

7 Comments:

At 7:06 am, Blogger Shirk said...

6- If i'm China,and you're JAPAN

 
At 10:12 pm, Blogger Bajor1 said...

Even though I can't remember it, Ben should be able to confirm that 6. 'If I'm Russia and you're Japan' would be correct.

2. Lord of the high slung bottoms of Zod.
7. No sir, I don't like it. His Butt's too high. I've heard of that.
9. Rolly roady ray do day. (or am I confusing a Square knight's quote with something else?)

 
At 10:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quote is China and Japan. Whether it is accurate is unimportant. THAT is the quote.
2,7,and 9 are all wrong. Bag, you are losing your skills at archival.

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger Bajor1 said...

Hmmm...7 is probably smooth. Google tells me 2 is Zob (somewhat unreliably). No idea on 9

 
At 8:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smooth is correct. Zob is correct (I have this episode) 9 is a spishism so ask her.

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger Bajor1 said...

Gree you naughty graffiti-er:
Faaack!

 
At 8:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update, update, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home