Wednesday, January 04, 2006

THE QUOTES GAME
Ok, some quotes here. Your task is to complete as many as you can. Some are easy, some are difficult, even for people who associate with me. One constant is they are all Dave quotes.

1. Now this is really bad for my asthma.
2. Red Alert! Negative control at _____________.
3. They put creatures in our bodies!
4. ...there's serious metal fatigue in all the load bearing members.
5. Now that is a big door!
6. Ayis Kuchoom Ka Wa Wookie.
7. Sheestimfinsta.Shoot the glass!
8. Gods, what a monster!
9. I ask you to kill superman, and you can't even do that one simple thing.
10. I can't wait to get off this damn _________________.
11. I was wonderin' when el capitan was gonna get a chance to use his pop gun.
12. This facility has a substantial dollar value.
13. God, is that Ivana Trump. What are you thinking Patrick, what would Ivana be doing in ______________ _____________. American Psycho
14. Down Down Down. The _________ ________'s going down. The cable guy
15. It went bad so I had to ______ ___ ____ ___ ____ ________. Evil dead 3

That's just for starters. If some of these quotes are not 100%, I apologize.

5 Comments:

At 12:29 am, Blogger Bajor1 said...

Ok these are all the ones I can remember without resorting to the Internet.

1. asthma (not sure but it feels right)
2.
3.
4. load bearing members
5. door
6.
7. Shoot the glass
8. monster
9. Superman
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Very good Dodd, almost better than Bag although 10 is a slang word for planet similar to rock. I'm assuming you could have done some of the ones Bag got too.
No. 13, you are correct but what was the restaurants name? You can google it if you have to.

I'll adjust it for the diffecult ones with the movies they are from.

 
At 12:35 am, Blogger Kebber said...

10. Ball
15. Lop it off at the wrist

P.S 'bout time you posted again. Especially after giving me shit for not doing so. Poofter

 
At 10:54 am, Blogger Bajor1 said...

1. I think it's wery bad for my asthma
2. I'm guessing the quote is from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
"Emergency alert negative control at helm."
13. After consulting the God of Information - whom I pray to every day, the quote is:
Is that Ivana Trump?
Oh, geez, Patrick. I mean, Marcus.
What are you thinking?
Why would Ivana be at Texarkana?

14. Red Knight

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Well done, although too precise if anything which indicates that google is too easy. However the next batch will be different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home