Monday, May 15, 2006

Official Pole

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have in my possession a very rude picture of Jamie (and I don't mean the famous illusive Diaper shot). It is of him in Thailand at his sisters wedding and unbeknowns to him his dude is hanging out and touching the marriage certificate. I shit you not. Anyone who would like me to post this image, please comment. I realize that such a thing could be repugnant for some and that is why I am fielding opinions first. Anyone who would like the image sent directy for personal comparison may also apply.

Warning: The anteater is is full view.

Oh and the title is not a spelling mistake.

6 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Blogger Shirk said...

It HAS to go on the blog.I vote yes

 
At 1:54 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

Give us the anteater!

 
At 10:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wants it!

 
At 12:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....What will he give to stop you? Lets see it, again. (for those who didnt live in Japan, Jamie flopped his doodie everywhere including in Daves ear).

 
At 12:59 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

It scares me how I ghet a resounding YES from all the males but the girls are strangely silent.

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

Hey, I just got the Official "Pole" gag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home