Monday, May 29, 2006

Back passage

EDITed out for grossness
If you missed it, too bad.




Ok I warned you and here it is, Korpus colon.
I made it small so as not to gross too many of you out but according to Jamie it's much bigger in real life. Jamie says it's actually quite a snug fit. eeeew! Jamie was also quite angry with Korpus because when he finally saw this, he realized Kurt was already there, as you can see in the image. The doctor said Kurt was causing a bowel obstruction and that was what caused the pain. A course of parp metal ballards and Kurt left the system of his own accord.
This post may have to be removed in a few days so make sure you download the image and spread it across the internet for us. An attached picture of Randy's head so that people know who it is would also be helpful.
Next up, diaper shots and the removal of a cyst.
Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 12:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kurt's head? Bloody 'ell, Dave!

 
At 11:05 pm, Blogger Shirk said...

I must admit,I saw it and it made my stomach turn,I have seen worse things but because I knew what it was and it's function,it made it all the worse.As for Randy's colon,that was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home