Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Korpus Colonic


Once again I am in possession of damning graphic evidence. I still don't have the diaper shot but a fantastic voyage down Randy's colon has been caught on film, so if you want to see it please post a request. Warning, It's not pretty. I think I saw Kurts head down there but it could have been a trick of the light.
On a less brown note, I was walking to the station this morning and what did I spy but this bike sitting next to the road. The bike was rude enough with those upturned handlebars that can only be described as anti-ergonomic. But low and behold if my eyes do not deceive me but is that a REV attached to the handlebars? I remember the ads when I was a kid but to see one around today and on what is clearly a late teen, early twenty year olds bike is something else. It's probably worth quite a lot now. I remember the sound was really crap but if you were 5 years old you really could feel like you were on a Harley.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Seriously, I shouldn't post so often because my comment factor goes down. Kurts krappy once a month blog is getting higher commentage, but only because of severe lack of effort on Kebs part. He has passed the point of checkablity and henceforth I shall no longer check for updates. I am even removing it from my bookmarks!
Oh and I can't show you gloves coz there are too many. I have over 200 choice images which is too much to upload but I may put up a small selection of my faves in time.

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger Shirk said...

I just say where I grew up we simulated the sound of a motorbike by attaching a piece of stiff cardboard with a peg to the back part of the frame so the board hit the spokes and made a motorbike sound.It was so lame but we thought it was the best.I remember a few years ago seeing those things you attached to your car that would work with the revs of your car to reproduce the car of your choice eg ferrari etc,i would buy a ferrari and get it to simulate my mazda 1500,now that was a car mate.

 
At 4:56 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

Give us the colon! We want the colon! Colon, colon, colon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home