Wednesday, May 17, 2006

OK You asked for it!


Don't say I didn't warn you.

I guess the warm weather means he didn't feel the draft but I'm inclined to think he just wanted to show off his dude. I may remove this after a few days as it grosses me out somewhat. Not that we all haven't been subjected to Jamies pylon from time to time. It was his sugestion to put it up here, as you might expect.


EDIT: Due to too many phone calls from young Japanese girls wanting Jamie's number I have had to censor the original willy image. It's too bad Lamonde. They were ever so sad to hear you are no longer here to pleasure them. And as a penalty for making us look at the anteater, an earlier Jamie head in the J. Farnham days.

5 Comments:

At 1:44 pm, Blogger Shirk said...

That was well worth it,such a crack up,not sure about him not realising though,maybe we could have some input from Jamie K on this one.Kurt and I thought it was going to be some Dave photoshop effort.

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Kebber said...

Maybe there were some ants nearby.

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Yes I was suspicious of his lack of knowledge. He was also quite insistant that it go on the blog. At least it wasn't on Jackies shoulder. He gave me a full frontal with his webcam yesterday. It was quite disturbing.

 
At 11:55 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Yes, your dude does amuse. Once I have confirmation that Rand has seen it I shall mosaic your rod.
The title of that should be 'lest we forget'

 
At 1:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if any DNA was left on the certificate? What do you say Laif the Waif? Were you clean? or were you dirty as a filthy Shwore? All over the place like a mad womans ria!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home