Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mum , dog and Danny Glover



Another picture of me moom and a requested choice glove. Ironically this one was found one morning outside of Maniac Gloce in Aoyama. Chris and Sarah can testify to that. It is from the anti-Michael Jackson. The pic of mum was when she could arm-curl 40 kilo dumbells without breaking a sweat. And the dog at whole pigs for breakfast.
Lisa has just gotten over the Pox and is back terrorizing the boys at play-school. She is also of the opinion that AMD make better CPUs than Intel. I have no desire to challenge her on this point. Kurt believes we forgot his birthday but I do have a piece of cardboard here with 'Happy birthday Kurt ' written on it in magic marker so he is mistaken. If he comes around he may get treated to a steak dinner at Kennedy's and to a premium steak at that.
Does Danny Glov'er? Is it even legal to do so?
Barry Bonds! Does James Bond?

4 Comments:

At 7:49 am, Blogger Shirk said...

That glove looks like it has become the victim of a bedazzler,with rhinestones on it.You ever tempted to 'smell the glove'?

 
At 1:17 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

I remember bedazzler as advertized by one Nik Antipus who Dodd used to live next to and who sold me the Cordia. When I said I wanted to look at Alphas he said he had a kind of Fiaty Alphay thing which turned out to be a Fiat. So I bought a cordia coz it's kind of roomier and sportier oh yeah...cordia (Laura Branagan tune) or was that Pat Bennetar, the one that died anyway.

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Dave Gee said...

You scare me. I just got into a conversation about bollards yesterday at the airport! I had forgotten what they were until Nigel informed me and also of how annoying they are as you can't get your baggage cart past them.

 
At 11:05 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollard

Does this make you happy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home