Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The end of an era


Well a sad day it will be in Tokyo when Mr and Mrs La Plonke leave for Oz this Thursday. Celebrations will abound in Melb as the prodigal harpic returns. Angst and misery will ensue when the carton of duty free fags is finished but will slowly subside and normality sets in. When you feel down and need a pick me up, just sing this old tune from the fear generation:





'Spring is sprung,
The grass is riz.
I wonder where Mike Bagshaw is.
They say the Bag is on the wing,
But that's absoid
The wing is on Ski droid.'

As I was sitting in the passenger seat of the rent-a-truckster, I spy an extra lighter socket to plug in electrical gear without impeding the existing lighter....
Yukon; Always something new!

Time for bed.

4 Comments:

At 12:14 am, Blogger Bajor1 said...

Touching cowboy, touching. Or should I call you Mr Gree, Mr D Gree of the Pon Dens teacher force.

I love the old 'fists into the biceps to make them look bigger' trick.

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Yes it's a good trick, especially if you get the shadows right. I had a dream last night that I was watching the Strongest man in the world competition that they used to show on wide world of sport years ago and the winner in my dream was a guy named John Paul Sigmason. I have a funny feeling he was the real winner years ago. Strange that my dream memory is better than my real one.

 
At 12:21 am, Blogger Shirk said...

I googled that guy's name and you were right although the spelling was slightly different.Other names that ring of high quality apart from pfaff...mordaunt short has a much classier sound than Sanyo(pardon the pun)

 
At 12:01 pm, Blogger Dave Gee said...

Strangely I am bigger but all my weights are quite low because I am trying to once again allow myself to heal (meaning that injury that Chris won't let me talk about.) It got worse again after a party with Randy. Now that I think about it, it began after that big night we all had before you left with Fumiya Tanaka. I better stay away from those for a while.
I think not overtraining is giving my body a chance to grow although I did put on a bit of pork in Canada too which I am now getting rid of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home